Business Development Openings
Join our sales team for Meadows Behavioral Healthcare
Great Opportunities to Join Our Sales Team!
Love where you work! Work in a program influenced by Pia Mellody, Claudia Black, Bessel van der Kolk, Pat Carnes, and other industry leaders. Meadows Behavioral Healthcare provides individualized, intensive inpatient treatment for substance abuse, trauma, eating disorders, sex addiction, and co-occurring mental health issues.
Want to be a part of our amazing team? Join us in providing compassionate, patient-centric care that changes lives. We offer competitive compensation, relocation assistance, an excellent benefits package, and professional development opportunities.
Position Summary for Business Development Liaison
Plans and implements specific marketing systems; develops and maintains productive relationship with key referral sources resulting in the development of census to budgeted levels. Effective skills to deploy a consultative selling process with referral sources in assigned territory.
Job Details for Business Development Liaisons
- Develops, executes and manages a regionalized marketing strategy which states goals and objectives in addition to outcome expectations and admission relevancy.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the facility’s administrative and clinical operations of the programs.
- Creates opportunities to conduct education and marketing seminars, lectures and workshops.
- Maintains professional relationship with referents.
- Effectively introduces and educates the behavioral health community and the general public about the services available in an ethical and legal manner according to criteria, policies and procedures of the Company.
- Manages assigned territories to achieve the target goals with weekly input to CRM per standards for activity and inquiries. Maintains weekly activity logs and admission data.
- Responds to all requests for general information about the facility and its programs.
- Develops and maintains an organized file of current and potential referral sources.
- Meets with Business Development Area Director and Chief Marketing officer on a weekly basis to discuss development and management of the marketing program and to discuss marketing related issues.
It’s incredibly rewarding to be proud of where you work, and for more than 45 years, Meadows Behavioral Healthcare has been an industry leader with a specialized, evidence-based approach to inpatient and outpatient treatment.
In addition to the satisfaction of helping people for a living, Meadows Behavioral Healthcare comes with exciting incentives.