The Meadows Texas
Co-occurring inpatient drug and alcohol addiction treatment
The Meadows Texas
Everyone’s treatment needs are different, so we work with you to find just the right fit — from compassionate, medically-managed detox to group and one-on-one therapy, experiential treatment methods, our state-of-the-art Brain Center, and a focus on fitness and nutrition. Many of our staff are in recovery themselves, so they’ve been where you are and understand addiction from the inside out. Our clinical manager will ensure your treatment needs are met, and your case manager will walk with you throughout the process, helping you plan not just for right now, but thinking through next steps so you can continue to thrive post-treatment for drug or alcohol addiction and co-occurring disorders.
Princeton, TX 75407
You’ll find The Meadows Texas (formerly know as Serenity View Recovery Center) on 46 acres, less than an hour’s drive from downtown Dallas but a world away. Our wide-open spaces in the quiet countryside provide a tranquil place to start healing. Every window boasts a beautiful view of the property, which is dotted with butterfly bushes, cacti, and roses. Our courtyard overlooks our fully-stocked fish pond, with plenty of comfortable outdoor seating for meals or hanging out. There are also many ways to stay active, and our emotional support dog, Snowflake, is always nearby.
All of our clinical staff are trained in the Meadows Model of trauma-informed care, making them prepared to address substance use disorders, mental health conditions, and emotional trauma. Other features of our program include:
- Compassionate, medically-managed detox
- Group and one-on-one therapy
- Experiential treatment methods
- State-of-the-art Brain Center offering bio- and neurofeedback
- A focus on fitness and nutrition
- Discharge planning that begins on day one
- Comprehensive trauma-informed treatment based on the time-tested Meadows Model
- All clinical staff are trained in Post-Induction Therapy (PIT) and have received intensive experiential training
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor air-conditioned gym and basketball/volleyball court
- Labyrinth and walking/jogging path
- Fully-stocked fishing pond
Our Admissions team is here to help 24 hours a day and is experienced in assisting others with compassion, dignity, and respect — hallmark values of The Meadows for more than 40 years. The Meadows’ Admissions Specialists are here to help you on your way to a healthier and more productive lifestyle. When you call, they will lead you through a series of questions to determine if The Meadows is a good fit, and how soon your treatment can begin. If you are interested in The Meadows for yourself or a loved one, call or fill out an admissions form today!