Willow House for Women
For women struggling with love addiction and intimacy disorders
Willow House for Women
We provide inpatient treatment for women in the heart of the Sonoran Desert. Our serene, private setting lends itself to introspection, and our trauma-based program provides the support, and direction necessary for each individual to do a deep dive into their issues. A low patient-to-staff ratio means each person gets individualized attention from our highly trained clinical staff allowing them to make dramatic progress.
Wickenburg, AZ 85390
The first thing patients will notice when they arrive on campus is the serene, natural setting of our location. With a peaceful courtyard, water feature, labyrinth for meditation, and comfortable outdoor seating areas, our campus creates an atmosphere that is conducive to contemplative work and self-examination. There is nothing clinical about our accommodations. Women are housed primarily in double rooms in a homey setting with a shared lounge and kitchen. This calm and nurturing environment also facilitates peer bonding and teaches individuals how to practice intimacy in a healthy way, which can be an invaluable source of support during the treatment process.
Our trauma-based program provides the support, and direction necessary for each individual to do a deep dive into their issues. Other program features include:
- A low patient-to-staff ratio ensuring each person gets individualized attention
- Treatment for a wide range of sex and intimacy issues including love addiction, sexual compulsivity, unhealthy relationship patterns, sexual trauma, toxic relationships, and co-occurring mental health and substance abuse
- Customized curriculum tailored to the patient
- An intensive family program
- A nurturing environment
- Exploration of history/legacy, belief systems, body image issues, sexuality, gender roles, trauma, grief, resilience, and empowerment
- Working with each patient to create a vision for moving forward with more self-compassion and purpose
- Dedicated nurses and medical staff who play a vital role in the treatment of patients
- Medical professionals and 24-hour nursing care available
Our Admissions team is here to help 24 hours a day and is experienced in assisting others with compassion, dignity, and respect — hallmark values of The Meadows for more than 45 years. The Meadows’ Admissions Specialists are here to help you on your way to a healthier and more productive lifestyle. When you call, they will lead you through a series of questions to determine if The Meadows is a good fit, and how soon your treatment can begin. If you are interested in The Meadows for yourself or a loved one, call or fill out an admissions form today!