The Meadows Ranch
Treating eating disorders in women, teens, and young girls
The Meadows Ranch
We have a proven track record of helping women and girls recover from eating disorders. Our program seeks to disempower the eating disorder by uncovering the complex psychological factors contributing to an unhealthy relationship with food. We have a proven track record of treating anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder, and a wide range of other eating disorders. While we address the food-related behaviors in creative, positive ways, we also take an in-depth look at the underlying issues and trauma that lead to eating disorders in the first place.
Wickenburg, AZ 85390
Our sprawling 50-acre campus, Sonoran Desert scenery, horse stables and home-like atmosphere all contribute to the healing process. Located near Phoenix, Arizona, our multi-pronged treatment approach includes dual diagnosis, trauma work, one-on-one and group therapy. Neuro- and biofeedback in our Brain Center, equine therapy, expressive arts, tai-chi, acupuncture, and movement also play a key role.
Here are just some of the reasons why we believe that The Meadows Ranch is the best place to address your eating disorder.
- An experienced, multidisciplinary staff including a psychiatric specialist, medical physician, registered dietitian, licensed therapists, a recreational therapist, and caring 24/7 nursing staff. This team is on constant watch to provide exceptional care
- Individualized treatment that begins with a comprehensive medical and psychological assessment to create a treatment plan to meet the specific needs of each patient
- An evidence-based approach implementing a developmental resiliency model with trauma-informed treatment similar to our sister program, The Meadows
- Comprehensive care that includes inpatient, residential, and partial-hospitalization levels as well as detox services when required
- Technology-based modalities like our innovative Brain Center, providing access to the latest and most effective technology, including neuro- and biofeedback to enhance and expedite the recovery process
- A family focus that includes family therapy and an intensive Family Week
- A home-like environment and ranch setting that nurtures patients as they begin their journey toward recovery
- A focus on empowerment by identifying the complex psychological factors contributing to each patient’s unhealthy relationship with food, enhancing her coping strategies
Our Admissions team is here to help 24 hours a day and is experienced in assisting others with compassion, dignity, and respect — hallmark values of The Meadows for more than 40 years. The Meadows’ Admissions Specialists are here to help you on your way to a healthier and more productive lifestyle. When you call, they will lead you through a series of questions to determine if The Meadows is a good fit, and how soon your treatment can begin. If you are interested in The Meadows for yourself or a loved one, call or fill out an admissions form today!