Gentle Path at the Meadows
Treating all aspects of male sex addiction and related behaviors
Gentle Path for Men
We understand the very personal struggles men with sexual and multiple addictive disorders face, and we provide a place of understanding. Our patients benefit from Dr. Patrick Carnes’ years of research in the sex addiction field that has contributed to the advancement of treatment. His extensive knowledge, assessment tools, and related materials deliver an unprecedented approach to sexual addiction and trauma.
Wickenburg, AZ 85390
The first thing patients will notice about Gentle Path at The Meadows is the peaceful, natural setting in which our facility is located. Our 35-acre campus creates an atmosphere that is conducive to contemplative work and self-examination. This calm and nurturing environment also facilitates peer bonding, which can be an invaluable source of support during treatment.
Defined as “A pathological relationship with a mood-altering experience,” sex addiction impacts between 17 to 37 million people.
Here’s how we help:
- The oversight of clinical architect Dr. Patrick Carnes, an innovator in the field of sex addiction
- Individual therapy sessions with CSAT-trained clinicians
- Experiential trauma work and participation in our Survivors Workshop
- A focus on crisis resolution
- Group counseling led by a primary counselor and providing valuable peer support
- One-on-one psychiatric sessions
- Psychoeducational lectures
- Medication management
- Effective multi-phase treatment including acute and intensive inpatient levels of care
Our Admissions team is here to help 24 hours a day and is experienced in assisting others with compassion, dignity, and respect — hallmark values of The Meadows for more than 45 years. The Meadows’ Admissions Specialists are here to help you on your way to a healthier and more productive lifestyle. When you call, they will lead you through a series of questions to determine if The Meadows is a good fit, and how soon your treatment can begin. If you are interested in The Meadows for yourself or a loved one, call or fill out an admissions form today!
If you are interested in The Meadows for yourself or a loved one call or fill out an admissions form today!
Contact our Admissions office
For international callers
Or complete an admissions contact form:
Click below to start the admissions process today