We know inpatient treatment is not always an appropriate option. Therefore, The Meadows offers a variety of cost effective, five-day workshops to all individuals. These workshops allow participants to jump-start their personal recovery by gaining insight into dysfunctional patterns, and offer the opportunity to practice new skills within a safe environment.
Unique to The Meadows is our signature Survivors Workshop, an essential element of our inpatient treatment program, but also a powerful stand-alone workshop.
About Survivors Workshop:
- Based on Senior Fellow Pia Mellody’s pioneering work in her book, Facing Codependence
- Investigates the origins of adult dysfunctional behaviors by exploring early childhood issues that have fueled various addictions, mood disorders, eating disorders, low self-esteem, and painful relational patterns
- Identifies and addresses family-of-origin issues that took place from birth to 17 years of age
- Provides tools to manage the emotions that accompany any less-than-nurturing past events
- Explores understanding of how early childhood development impacts current functioning
- Releases deeply embedded energy resulting from childhood relational trauma through body-oriented therapies
- Helps to develop a high-functioning adult self
LIMITED TIME SURVIVORS OPPORTUNITY
Spring is a time of growth, and there’s no better time than now for setting change in motion. So, for a limited time, The Meadows is offering Survivors Workshop at a special price.
- 20% off the $2,925 cost of the workshop
- Workshop must be booked by May 31, 2014
- Caller must mention promotional code “May” when booking to receive the discount
- Participant may attend any 2014 Survivors Workshop date but is subject to availability
- Payment must be received by May 31, 2014 to qualify for the discount
- Offer ends May 31, 2014
- Register by contacting our Workshop Coordinator at 800-244-4949
- Must be clinically appropriate for Survivors Workshop to register
- Survivors Workshop is conducted weekly, with the exception of Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s weeks
- Workshops are conducted at The Meadows in Wickenburg, Arizona, and run Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Cancellation fees apply
- Lodging and travel expenses are the responsibility of the participant
To learn more about the Survivor's Workshop, click here.
To view or download the flyer click here or select the flyer image.