Once again, we have assembled many of this nation’s leading speakers, authors, and trainers to present on the most pertinent topics of specific interest to professionals in the fields of mental/behavioral health and addictive disorders.
- Neuroscience and Therapy
- Mastering Anxiety
- Trauma and Addiction
- Mindfulness and Psychotherapy
- Relationships in Digital Age
- Heart Reconnection
- Behavioral Addictions
- Spirituality and Recovery
- Mind-Body Medicine
- Experiential and Expressive Therapies
Participants will be able to:
- Identify treatment approaches for successfully treating addictive disorders, trauma, relationship and intimacy issues, co-occurring disorders and other psychological and behavioral issues.
- Discern symptoms and characteristics manifested in these disorders and to diminish/correct their negative impact on the client’s interpersonal and family relationships.
- Identify the key implications of neuroscience research as it applies to addictive disorders, trauma, resilience, relationships and related issues.
For more details and to register Click Here