September is National Recovery Month
The Meadows’ signature Survivors Workshop is known for being a catalyst for change. In recognition of Recovery Month, we’re offering you one FREE Survivors Workshop to help launch yourself, a patient, friend, or family member into the next level of healing and recovery.
Free Survivors Workshop Offer Details
- For each inpatient admission you place from September 1, 2017 through September 30, 2017, we will give you a certificate for one FREE Survivors Workshop.
- The certificate may be used for yourself, a patient, friend or family member so you can pay it forward!
- Inpatient admissions include The Meadows, Claudia Black Young Adult Center, Gentle Path at The Meadows, and Willow House at The Meadows.
- FREE workshop certificates must be used before December 31, 2017.
- Certificate user must be clinically appropriate for Survivors Workshop.
- Certificate has no cash value and may not be used for inpatient services.
- Workshop registration is subject to availability.
- Certificate holder must be clinically appropriate for the workshop.
- Lodging and travel expenses are the responsibility of the certificate holder.
- Cancellation fees do apply.
- Workshops are held at Rio Retreat Center at The Meadows in Wickenburg, AZ, and run Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Register by contacting our Workshop Coordinator at 800-244-4949.