The Meadows is proud to be a sponsor of the 2nd National Conference on Trauma, Addictions, and Intimacy-Disorders. The conference will take place April 30 - May 2, 2015 in Nashville, Tennessee.
Special Focus On:
- Trauma Treatment
- Co-Occurring Disorders
- Mindfulness, Meditation & Spirituality
- Managing Anxiety & Depression
- Experiential and Expressive Therapies
This conference will address many of today’s most topical issues facing professionals in the addictions and behavioral health fields. The latest research advances will be shared with practical applications for frontline health professionals. Network with your peers as our nationally recognized faculty present cutting edge issues and clinical strategies. State-of-the-art morning plenaries will be followed by afternoon skill building workshops affording interaction and discussion.
- To identify effective treatment approaches for successfully treating addictive disorders, trauma, co-occurring disorders, relationship and intimacy issues, as well as other psychological and behavioral issues.
- To be able to discern symptoms and characteristics manifested in these disorders and to diminish/correct their negative impact on the client’s interpersonal and family relationships.
- To identify the key implications of neuroscience research as it applies to addictive disorders, trauma, process addictions, and food and nutrition issues in recovery.
- To identify several key advances in the mental health and addiction fields resulting from research and practice innovations.
Who Should Attend?
With up to 29 Continuing Education Credits offered, this training will be especially valuable to those working in the areas of:
- Mental Health
- Addictions Counseling
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Registered Nursing
- Courts and Corrections
- Employee Assistance
- School and Pastoral Counseling
Full-Time Registration Includes:
- “Meet and Greet” Reception
- Recovery Concert
- Morning/Afternoon Refreshments
- One Year Subscription to COUNSELOR MAGAZINE
- Conference Materials
- Continuing Education Certificate
Limited Number of Exhibit Spaces Available
For more information contact:
Lorrie Keip Cositore
1-800-851-9100 ext. 222