Have you heard about all the exciting changes happening at The Meadows?
There is much to celebrate, including:
- Addition of Claudia Black, M.S.W., Ph.D., and Alexandra Katehakis, MFT, CSAT-S, CST-S, to Th e Meadows' leadership team as Senior Fellows
- Sponsorship of Brad Lamm' Breakthrough Intervention Skill Training across the country
- Creation of an Expert Clinical Task Force lead by Senior Fellow, Shelley Uram, MD, to work on incorporating leading edge self-regulation trauma treatment techniques into our treatment milieu - call us to learn more about this exciting initiative!
- Enhanced Young Adult program including a challenge course and off-campus excursions tailored to this population
- Expanded equine programming for patients at The Meadows
- Dramatic renovations throughout The Meadows' campus
- Addition of dedicated Meadows Continuing Care Department offers expanded aftercare services to patients, families and their referring professional
We want to share our spirit of joy and celebration with patients, families and our valued referring professionals. For a limited time we are pleased to offer Celebration Special Program Pricing for in-patient services at The Meadows during the month of April. But you need to act now before this offer expires on April 30, 2013!
Call our dedicated Intake Staff to discuss if a patient you are currently working with is appropriate for The Meadows and to learn more about our Celebration Special Program Pricing.