We know inpatient treatment is not always an appropriate option. Therefore, The Meadows offers a variety of cost effective, five-day workshops to all individuals. These workshops allow participants to jump-start their personal recovery by gaining insight into dysfunctional patterns, and offer the opportunity to practice new skills within a safe environment.
Unique to The Meadows is our signature Survivors Workshop, an essential element of our inpatient treatment program, but also a powerful stand-alone workshop.
About Survivors Workshop:
- Based on Senior Fellow Pia Mellody’s pioneering work in her book, Facing Codependence
- Investigates the origins of adult dysfunctional behaviors by exploring early childhood issues that have fueled various addictions, mood disorders, eating disorders, low self-esteem, and painful relational patterns
- Identifies and addresses family-of-origin issues that took place from birth to 17 years of age
- Provides tools to manage the emotions that accompany any less-than-nurturing past events
- Explores understanding of how early childhood development impacts current functioning
- Releases deeply embedded energy resulting from childhood relational trauma through body-oriented therapies
- Helps to develop a high-functioning adult self
LIMITED TIME SURVIVORS OPPORTUNITY
- 20% off the $2,925 cost of the workshop
- Workshop must be booked by May 31, 2014
- Caller must mention promotional code “May” when booking to receive the discount
- Participant may attend any 2014 Survivors Workshop date but is subject to availability
- Payment must be received by May 31, 2014 to qualify for the discount
- Offer ends May 31, 2014
- Register by contacting our Workshop Coordinator at 800-244-4949
- Must be clinically appropriate for Survivors Workshop to register
- Survivors Workshop is conducted weekly, with the exception of Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s weeks
- Workshops are conducted at The Meadows in Wickenburg, Arizona, and run Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Cancellation fees apply
- Lodging and travel expenses are the responsibility of the participant