The Meadows Malibu
Boutique-style addiction and mental health inpatient treatment
The Meadows Malibu
Drug and alcohol treatment at The Meadows Malibu is a truly customized experience, reinvented for each patient to meet their unique needs, interests, and lifestyle. Our primary goal for treatment is always to help clients find freedom from drugs or alcohol and provide them with the tools they need to reach new levels of health, happiness and success in recovery. We strive to make the difficult work of recovery a rewarding experience, resulting in happy, healthy lives, careers, and relationships.
Malibu, CA 90265
The first thing patients will notice when they arrive on campus is the serene, natural setting of our location. With a peaceful courtyard, water feature, labyrinth for meditation, and comfortable outdoor seating areas, our campus creates an atmosphere that is conducive to contemplative work and self-examination. There is nothing clinical about our accommodations. Women are housed primarily in double rooms in a homey setting with a shared lounge and kitchen. This calm and nurturing environment also facilitates peer bonding and teaches individuals how to practice intimacy in a healthy way, which can be an invaluable source of support during the treatment process.
Our trauma-based program provides the support, and direction necessary for each individual to do a deep dive into their issues. Other program features include:
- A low patient-to-staff ratio ensuring each person gets individualized attention
- Treatment for drug and alcohol addiction along with co-occurring mental health issues and detox as needed
- Customized curriculum tailored to a patient’s unique needs and interests
- Dedicated nurses and medical staff who play a vital role in patients’ treatment
- Specialty fitness training including yoga, an onsite soccer field, acupuncture, and canyon hikes
- Nutrition education with an on-site chef as part of the treatment team, ready to accommodate dietary requirements
- Neurofeedback for improved self-regulation skills
- An intensive family program
Our Admissions team is here to help 24 hours a day and is experienced in assisting others with compassion, dignity, and respect — hallmark values of The Meadows for more than 40 years. The Meadows’ Admissions Specialists are here to help you on your way to a healthier and more productive lifestyle. When you call, they will lead you through a series of questions to determine if The Meadows is a good fit, and how soon your treatment can begin. If you are interested in The Meadows for yourself or a loved one, call or fill out an admissions form today!
If you are interested in The Meadows for yourself or a loved one call or fill out an admissions form today!
Contact our Admissions office
For international callers
Or complete an admissions contact form:
Click below to start the admissions process today