Sending a client to The Meadows can come with a fair share of unfamiliarity where teaching practices and philosophies are concerned. Through our eSummit, The Meadows provides health professionals with the tools needed to make the most of a patient’s post-Meadows experience.
The Meadows hosts numerous additional education opportunities throughout the year, from lectures to special events around the country. We are committed to providing valuable education opportunities for health professionals, which is why many of our special events, including training sessions, provide continuing education credits.
PIT Training with Pia Mellody
Post-Induction Therapy (PIT) is designed to introduce a disease concept of developmental immaturity to counselors and therapists who work with codependence issues. The premise of PIT is that childhood trauma, including child abuse and neglect, is the origin of developmental immaturity.
This dynamic training is limited to 18 participants, Please call Deb Stone at 928-684-4088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for 2016 dates and availability.
Qualifications include a master’s or doctorate in a helping or educational profession, certification/state licenses, ordained clergy status and present employment in counseling services. It is recommended that you complete a Survivors Workshop before or after the training.
Location:Carefree Resort and Conference Center
37220 N. Mule Train Road
Carefree, AZ 85377
MONDAY - FRIDAY 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
33 Continuing Education Credits Available:
- This course has been approved by The Meadows as a NAADAC Approved Education Provider for 33 CE. NAADAC Provider #62791, The Meadows is responsible for all aspects of their programming. Course addresses Counseling Services from NAADAC Counselor Skill Group.
- MFT for the State of Illinois. Provider #168-000155.
- LCSW/LSW for the State of Illinois. Provider # 159-000839.
- Texas State Board of MFT Approved. Provider # 640.
- MSW for the State of Texas. Provider # 6803.
- The Meadows is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Meadows maintains responsibility for this program and its content. Course meets criteria for 33.0 hours of continuing education credit hours for psychologists.